Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Taco Chicken

Here is another recipe from Dick's Market. I have only tried their sample, I haven't made it yet. (I'm out of chicken!) This was tasty and easy! They served it with potato salad and an italian breadstick. I thought that was summery.

1 1/2 cups nacho cheese tortilla chips
1/2 c bisquick mix (I'm gonna use Krusteaz because that's what I have)
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 egg, beaten
2 T taco sauce
1/4 t salt
3 T vegetable oil

Crush tortilla chips in a resealable gallon bag. Add bisquick to chips; mix well. In a small shallow dish, mix egg, taco sauce and salt. Dip chicken into egg mixture, then shake in bag to coat In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Reduce heat to med-low. Add chicken; cook 10-12 min, turning once, until juices run clear.

No comments: